The Glutened Human: Real stories from a medical practice and the science of how gluten causes ailments varying from chronic pain and autoimmune diseases to metabolic and psychiatric illnesses
As an authority on gluten related autoimmune diseases, Dr. Shikhman helps his patients everyday with their gluten issues. For nearly two decades Dr. Shikhman has been a proponent of the powerful impact diet has as a part of the healing process.
This is the ultimate gluten free resource you have been looking for. Discoveries will be made, epiphanies will happen, and light bulbs will go off as you relate and find connections to your own health.
Answers to all of the following topics:
- The science behind gluten intolerance and celiac disease
- Gluten intolerance and the link to ADHD, autism, cancer, thyroid disease and infertility
- Just what is Leaky Gut Syndrome?
- How to begin your gluten free lifestyle
- What to do when a gluten free diet isn’t enough
- Dietary supplements: natural secrets to better health
Bonus content: Curious of your risk for gluten intolerance, candida overgrowth, and leaky gut syndrome? Take the self-assessment quizzes to find out!
In this video Dr. Shikhman discusses why he wrote a book, what the title means, and what he hopes people will get out of the book.